Local Private STD Testing
On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. We are the only provider of online STD testing who incorporates a testing for Hepatitis A in our STD test panel. No uncomfortable questions when you test with us today.
Get vital information from the articles we frequently put on our blog, Exposed. Protect your safety with our testing that is monitored by a physician. Get hospital-grade STD testing at our conveniently located labs.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we screen for many other conditions, not just STDs. Get moving by searching for nearby test locations on our website today. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we designed them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience.
Auburn, California STD Information
Your sexual well being is undetermined unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire US, including Auburn and the state of California, in their yearly report on STD infection rates and data.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
Some sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic. Staying STD free in California requires getting annual tests. At STDcheck.com, we offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in California.