Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our physicians ensure you receive the best possible care by referring you to a specialist if your Asheville, North Carolina STD testing comes back positive. We made sure all of the testing we offer is sensitive enough to detect STDs in a small blood or urine sample to keep our testing process as simple as possible. Get prescription medication for certain conditions from our doctors in Asheville, North Carolina.
We offer easy, safe checkout with our secure payment process. Read the things our customers have to say about our service. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your STD questions any time, day or night.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is FDA-approved / cleared. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Asheville STD testing available. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient.
STD Infections Data for Asheville, North Carolina
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transfer rates in North Carolina continue to increase as more and more residents get infected. Frequent Asheville STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual health.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Of the 2,670 HIV-positive people in Wake County in 2010, 1,590 were Black.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
At least a quarter of adults with an STD don't know they are infected. STDs pose a danger to everyone in North Carolina, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get Asheville STD testing.