Local Same-Day STD Testing
Get tested for STDs at any of our Arnold, Missouri locations or 4,000+ STD testing centers in the country. Our same-day 63010 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts.
If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, do so before visiting our test center and you'll get your money back within 1-2 days. Don't waste your time with other STD test packages that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Have STD lingo explained with our simple glossary of terminology.
We have the most sophisticated Arnold STD testing available. Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 63010 area.
STI Statistics for Arnold, Missouri
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Arnold area regarding STD infection and transmission. A regular schedule of STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health.
- Missouri women have 2.6 times chlamydia infections, 602.4 per 100,000, than men 233.4 per 100,000.
- In 2011, the rate of gonorrhea infection was 4,195 for women and 3,607 for men in Missouri
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- St. Louis County was the home of 542 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- Jackson County, MO was the home of 2,892 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and know you are STD free.