Online STD Testing Service
We will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test - we do not ask questions. Only STDcheck.com tests for hepatitis A as part of the test panel. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement.
You can get tested privately with the same STD tests utilized by hospitals at any of our testing centers. With physician- monitored testing, you are always safe. Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related.
Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Arlington, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Arlington and the entire state of Texas every year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact.