Same-Day Local STD Testing
No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive 10 test STD panel. No embarrassing questions to answer when you test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
We do not exclude any of the most common STDs from the STD test packages that we offer, so you'll be tested for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you cancel your testing before stopping by any of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 1-2 days. The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo.
Looking for the best Arlington STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
Arlington, Texas STI Data
Know your STD status by getting tested in Arlington. STD infection rates increase every year in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
The CDC advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a testing panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.