Local STD Testing Centers
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to ensure your privacy. STDcheck.com is the only online provider of STD testing with a comprehensive STD test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us.
Have your testing supervised by health care professional any time you test with us. Get educated about advancements in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or doctor's office, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Our company tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our system for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test locations close to you.
STD information for: Arlington, Texas
An STD test in Arlington is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status. STD rates in Texas have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
All of our local test locations nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known doctors in your area.