Local Same-Day STD Testing
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Arcadia, California doctors. Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a healthcare provider in Arcadia, California if you test positive for an STD.
Call us anytime to get a status update while you wait for your results. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located in Arcadia.
You can access your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We understand how crucial your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurer will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Arcadia, California
Thanks to the federal government and the California department of health, facts and figures is available about Arcadia STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that could be incurable afflictions. Many STDs progress without symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and be unaware.