Local HIV Testing Centers
Our doctors in Apple Valley, California can provide treatment, including prescription antibiotics, for certain conditions. Our Apple Valley, California physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to find treatment for an STD. You'll never have to waste time with uncomfortable medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that just require a small blood or urine sample.
If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days. If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terms glossary. Comprehensive STD testing should screen for ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way ours does.
Offering the most advanced Apple Valley STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple testing process. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in a matter of hours. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost.
STI Statistics for Apple Valley, California
The Apple Valley area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
You do not need an appointment to get tested for STDs today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.