Same-Day STD Testing
We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is paramount. We skip the embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. Our comprehensive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered.
If you're confused about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to figure out what testing is right for you. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Anaheim for STD testing.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing process ourselves. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections.
Anaheim, California STI Morbidity Data
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take control of your sexual health by taking STD tests often.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Whatever your opinion about STIs, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.