Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You don't need an appointment at a physician's office to test for STDs in the 73005 area. When you arrive at the testing sites, you will not need to complete extra paperwork. We promise you will be out of our labs in 5 minutes or less.
We take steps to provide conveniently located test centers close to you in ANADARKO. If you want to be updated on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, 24/7. If you don't know whether or not you need to test for certain diseases, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion.
Our laboratories tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the location closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for ANADARKO, Oklahoma
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the ANADARKO STD transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV transmission from injection drug use in adults living in Oklahoma is 9%.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
- The age-adjusted rates of deaths due to HIV in 2009 is 2 cases per 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV diagnoses in adult women living in Oklahoma is 17.5%.
- The age-adjusted death rate from HIV in 2010 is 1.4 cases per every 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Oklahoma adults have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it. Use contraceptives and take STD tests in ANADARKO often for the safest sexual health routine possible.