Fast Local STD testing Centers
Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Amarillo, Texas, you can get treatment quicker. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Amarillo, Texas if you need to seek STD treatment.
We test in the same testing centers that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information.
Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results in 1-2 days guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Amarillo, Texas
To be certain of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Amarillo. In Texas, the rate of STD infections is increasing each single year.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
We guarantee quick test results - infact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only guarantee results in a week or so.