Confidential STD Testing
We are offering the only online STD testing panel that includes Hepatitis A. To ensure your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test.
Our conveniently accessible testing centers are located all over Amarillo. You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results. If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the best Amarillo STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
Amarillo, Texas STD Data
The health department of Texas publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in Amarillo and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten informed about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Our labs are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.