Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our system is approved regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get correct results. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 79106 area. STD testing in Amarillo, Texas is simple and convenient with our 4,000 nationwide testing locations.
No question is too small for our trained counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past customers. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 79106 area. It is crucial to test for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. At Amarillo STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most sophisticated technique to seek sexually transmitted diseases in blood and urine.
STD Information for Amarillo, Texas
The state of Texas publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Amarillo.
Get educated and protect yourself against STDs today!
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
Over 25% of those with STIs do not know of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.