Local Private STD Testing
Getting treatment for an STD in Altamonte Springs, Florida is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our physicians. Our physicians are licensed and authorized to write prescriptions in Altamonte Springs, Florida. You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample
We make sure all testing at our labs is managed by a physician. We only offer the same tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD screening and treatment to help you stay informed.
The CDC advises that it is essential to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a test panel that tests for both infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so. Getting tested for STDs in 32701 is not complicated with our most sophisticated Altamonte Springs STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry.
Altamonte Springs, Florida STD Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Altamonte Springs STD transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your cost if you decide not to go through with the STD test.