Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Test with us to get the most affordable STD testing possible. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing process is simple. Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by skilled and experienced technicians.
All of our comprehensive STD testing covers screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 24 to 48 hours if you cancel before visiting our test center. If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start.
We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. Our labs test for many infections so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest lab to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Alexandria, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Each year, the health department of Louisiana publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Alexandria. Arming yourself with facts is the best way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.