Local Same-Day STD Testing
If you test positive for certain conditions, our doctors in Albany, California may be able to write prescriptions for the antibiotics you need to get cured. Specialist referrals in Albany, California put you one step closer to being cured if your STD testing comes back positive. We purposely make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small sample of blood or urine.
We post articles on our blog, Exposed, often, so check back frequently. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade and used by physicians and healthcare centers. Physicians monitor each of the tests we provide in our labs.
We are completely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. Since our labs test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Albany, California
STD testing is the only way to know for sure if you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Albany every year.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs frequently and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for STDs.