Convenient STD Testing
You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Alamo, California. Certain STDs can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Alamo, California physicians. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any simpler than using our test recommendation tool. Any time you want an update on the status of your test results, you can to call and get it from one of our health specialists. You cannot get easier Alamo STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 94507 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Alamo, California STD Rate
Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the California department of health, data is available about Alamo STD infection rates.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
While other companies need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.