Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Visiting a physician's office for 29801 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our laboratory technicians do not ask for additional paperwork when you arrive at the test site.
If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply call our health specialists 24/7. Put our test recommendation tool to use by getting a suggestion about which tests you need. Drop into any of our STD testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city of Aiken.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Aiken STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both diseases at the same time.
Aiken, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD data for the Aiken area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be certain whether you have an STD.
- South Carolina reported 858 new HIV infections in 2011.
- There were 23 HIV-positive Asians living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- There were 10,042 Black HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- The rate of syphilis infection among South Carolina residents in 2010 was 3.4 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection among SC residents in 2010 was 174.7 per 100,000 people.
If you do not use contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.