Local HIV Testing Centers
Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. If you need STD testing in Abilene, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Texas. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 79606.
Our testing locations always have a doctor on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety. We administer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help educate you on STD topics and issues.
We promise that your test results will be dispatched by email to you in 24-48 hours. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We promise never to report your results to your health insurance company or place it on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Abilene, Texas
Data from the health department of Texas is disclosed every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Abilene. If you don't have the facts about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
Choose not to be another Abilene statistic. As many as 1 out of every 4 of all Texas adults are infected with a sexually transmitted disease. Many sexually transmitted diseases have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions.