Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our STD testing in 79606 is affordably priced to provide you with the biggest value. As the online STD testing leader, we offer an uncomplicated testing process, guaranteed. STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to furnish accurate online STD testing results.
You'll always get to take advantage of a secure payment process with 128-encryption. 24/7 counselors mean you can have your questions about STDs answered anytime, day or night. Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service.
STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Since we send your test results to you by email, no one will have access to them. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can read your test results with ease.
Abilene, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STD infection rates in Abilene. The only way to be positive that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your cost if you choose not to go through with the STD test.