Oklahoma STD Testing
Your medical information is secure with us, thanks to our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all federal and local regulations. We make it easy to find an STD testing center with convenient hours in your area. Testing with us guarantees that you will be satisfied with your testing experience. Because we do not accept health insurance as a payment option you can be sure that none of your personal information will be placed on your permanent medical records. We offer Oklahoma STD testing with quick test results in 1-2 days.
You don’t need an appointment to test with us.If needed, our doctors can prescribe medication for you. We provide same-day, private STD testing in over 4,000 testing centers with fast results available in 1-2 days. All testing is approved and managed by a licensed specialist from beginning to end. Our customers have left reviews to give you an idea of what to expect.
STDcheck.com can guarantee the quality of our testing because medical diagnostic experts have reviewed them. We have over 4,000 CLIA-certified testing locations with many Oklahoma STD testing centers. Each of the STD tests we offer are very fast and easy. We will refund your money within 24-48 hours if you decide not to go through with testing and cancel prior to visiting one of our locations. Test results will be sent to you as soon as they have been confirmed and you can view them on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Oklahoma STD Information
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), STD rates in Oklahoma is on the rise. It is also absolutely important to get the facts about sexually transmitted diseases. Everybody is susceptible to STDs in Oklahoma. Getting screened today for sexually transmitted diseases is a way to know your status.
- Out of 332 cases of HIV positive diagnoses in 2011 in the state of Oklahoma 212 of them were transmitted to males from homosexual sex.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of males living in Oklahoma with HIV is higher than the national average.
- Oklahoma in 2011, exceeded the national average of American Indians who have been diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, the percentage estimate of men who contracted HIV from male-to-male sexual contact is 63.9%, which was higher than the national average.
- The state of Oklahoma in 2010 almost met the national average of chlamydia infections of 426 cases per every 100,000 persons living in the state.
Abstinence is the only 100% sure way to prevent the spread of diseases, but condoms and dental dams can also be effective. Some STDs are incurable and stay with you for life. Prevention is key when it comes to sexually transmitted infections in Oklahoma. Research is collected about STDs and STD testing in the state of Oklahoma each year. In Oklahoma, less than half of adults age 18 to 44 have tested for a sexually transmitted infection other than HIV/AIDS.