Local STD Testing Centers
Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include the West Bend, Wisconsin area. Rapid testing makes our 53095 STD testing simple and convenient.
Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD issues. Having a healthcare professional oversee the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety. The same tests that are used in hospitals are what our test centers use.
It is important to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. At West Bend STD testing, we use the most advanced method to seek sexually transmitted diseases in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 53095 area.
West Bend, Wisconsin Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in West Bend. Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- Among the women with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010, 21.4% got it from IV drug use.
- The rate of people living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 was 106.5 per 100,000 people.
- Males are twice as likely to be diagnosed with latent syphilis than females.
- The rate of black women living with HIV in Wisconsin was 26.9 times that of white women in 2010.
- 24,619 have reported to have new chlamydia infection in 2011 in the state of Wisconsin.
STDcheck.com does everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.