Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
5 minutes or less is all it takes to complete your test. Our 20006 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital. Our trained testing center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete supplemental paperwork.
We try to get rid of any confusion you may have about the lingo used to discuss our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website. When you decide what to test for, you'll have options that include single tests for all of the most common STDs or a comprehensive package that covers them all. If you cancel your testing prior to visiting the test location, you'll get your money back in 1-2 days.
Getting started with your test is simple - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our locations test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Washington, District Of Columbia STI Data
Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread. Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of District Of Columbia every year about STD infections and rates in Washington.
- The rate of HIV infection in black women in D.C. as of 2010 was 22.8 times higher than that of white women.
- 28% of women in D.C. who were living with HIV contracted it from IV drug use.
- There were 508 new AIDS cases diagnosed in D.C. in 2011.
- In 2010, 28% of newly diagnosed HIV cases received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- There were 350.9 gonorrhea infections for every 100,000 D.C. residents in 2010.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual well being.