Rapid STD Testing
Our quick testing process do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at your local test site. Your time is precious and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No doctor exam is needed to test for STDs at our 74136 test centers.
Refunds are available for anyone who needs to cancel their testing prior to visiting our test locations. Our Tulsa STD testing is the only truly comprehensive online service that includes ALL of the most commonly spread sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get an explanation of the lingo used to discuss STD testing in the glossary of terms on our website.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time because they are known to co-exist which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other infection. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test detects the syphilis virus in the body. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Oklahoma STD tests close to you in 74136.
STI Infections Rate for Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Tulsa area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease rates. Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2011, Oklahoma received a total of $3,527,475 from the Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- Oklahoma ranked 15 out of 50 states for the most gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In 2010, the percent of women that were living in Oklahoma with an HIV diagnoses from using injection drugs was 27.3%.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate for blacks of 45.7 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 blacks living in the state.
- In Oklahoma, there was a 3.7:1 ratio of black males living with HIV infection to white males in 2010.
Many STDs show no symptoms, so you may be infected with an STD and be unaware. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that may be lifelong afflictions.