Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our STD testing in 85730 is priced better than our competition to give you the ultimate value. Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for accuracy of test results. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is delicate so we make the process easy.
Doctors oversee the testing process for your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is there anytime for you to read about the latest news in STD testing and treatment. Our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do, so you know they're the highest quality.
You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurer will never know you tested for STDs because we will not alert them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be emailed to you.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Tucson, Arizona
Don't take chances with your sexual health by being uninformed about STDs and how they are spread. The health department of Arizona and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Tucson every year.
- The CDC spent about $7 million on HIV prevention in Arizona in 2010
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- 257 males reported cases of syphilis in 2011
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing provider that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted infections at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.