Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
No need to worry about awkward questions when you test with us. Your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy. No other online STD test company has a comprehensive STD test panel with testing for Hepatitis A.
Follow our blog to get regular educational posts about STD testing and treatment. Don't sacrifice the quality of doctor- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service. Get the very same STD tests that you'd get if you visited a hospital or clinic.
Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our testing procedure to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our test centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there.
Thibodaux, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Louisiana STD rates are gradually increasing every year. Thibodaux STD testing is the only way to find out if you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- The rate of gonorrhea among blacks residing in Louisiana is 17 times higher than whites.
- In 2011, It was reported that 18,974 people were currently living with HIV.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
Being tested regularly for STDs is necessary for anyone participating in sexual intercourse of any kind. Some sexually transmitted infections can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Louisiana. Many people have no idea they have sexually transmitted diseases and unknowingly spread STDs in Louisiana. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be tested.