Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We offer the best STD testing in 70056 at prices that none of our competitors can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait. All of our test facilities are located around Terrytown for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs assistance deciding what STDs to test for.
Your test results can be downloaded and made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed.
Terrytown, Louisiana STI Information
By getting enlightened, you help stop the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases by protecting yourself against them.
The health department of Louisiana and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Terrytown.
- In Louisiana, 29% of new HIV cases were among women.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
- In 2011, women alone had a 9% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana from 2010.
- Women aged from 20-24 are the age group with the second-highest chance of having a Chlamydia infections.
- Louisiana reported a total of 31,614 chlamydia infections in 2011.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that half of all Americans will get an STD in their lifetime and as many as a quarter will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting an STD test is vital to maintaining your health. The residents of Louisiana are not immune to the dangers of contracting an STD.