Convenient STD Testing
If you need STD testing in Tampa, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Florida. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 33607. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts.
With physician- managed testing, you are always in good hands. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay up-to-date about everything STD-related. You can get tested privately with the same STD tests used by hospitals at any of our testing centers.
If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Tampa, Florida, our test panel looks for both infections at the same time. In the 33607 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market.
Tampa, Florida STD Information
Every year, the Florida health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Tampa.
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Everybody is getting tested for STIs including your friends so why not you?