Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs using a small blood or urine sample. Tacoma STD testing and treatment doesn't get any faster than our service thanks to our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions. Customized STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Tacoma, Washington STD testing comes back positive.
There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Tacoma STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update.
Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 98405 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Tacoma, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you have not started educating yourself with STD information, you have not started protecting yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of Washington with transmission rates and methods and other data for Tacoma.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- There were 277 Washingtonians living with HIV between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
Physicians in Tacoma use our labs to test for various diseases so you can trust the test results you get from STDcheck.com.