Convenient STD Testing
Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly vetted for accurate test results. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many locations around 98499 is the best testing on the market. Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation make Tacoma, Washington STD testing easy and convenient.
If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days if you cancel before visiting our test facility. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We make sure your test results can be read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We send all test results by email. As a rule, we never alert your healthcare provider to your test results.
Tacoma, Washington STD Morbidity Data
Unless you get Tacoma STD testing, you cannot be certain of your STD status. Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Washington is vulnerable to infection.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except herpes-1).