Same-Day Online STD Testing
You can test for STDs in 77479 without a visit to a doctor's office with our online STD testing service. We do not require additional paperwork once you complete your order. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Take your tests at any of our testing centers, which are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which complies with all federal and state privacy mandates, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. STDcheck.com tests for common STIs in 77479 using the most sophisticated Sugar Land STD testing methods available.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Sugar Land, Texas
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STD infection rates in Sugar Land. The only way to be certain that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
We have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few close to you.