Rapid STD Testing
Visiting a doctor's office for 78258 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our laboratory technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the lab.
The testing we offer is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't leave out any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Because you want your money back fast if you need to cancel your testing, we return it with 1-2 days. We support our clients beyond their testing with informative resources such as our glossary of STD terminology.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. Your results will be sent via email. We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records.
San Antonio, Texas STI Information
To always be in control of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in San Antonio.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.