Local HIV Testing Centers
Test for STDs near 27607 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service. Our tests take less than 5 minutes and no additional paperwork is required later. Stop by for your test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test.
Read the reviews and testimonials our clients have left and make up your mind about our service. Our counselors are trained, discreet, and available 24/7. Pay for your STD testing with our secure payment process.
We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are dispatched promptly. Test results, once available are available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Raleigh, North Carolina
Testing for STDs is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Raleigh is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- 16,033 out of the 24,476 people living in NC with HIV as of 2010 were Black.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.