Same-Day Local STD Testing
No extra paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You don't have to visit a physician's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 75075 service. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
A licensed physician will always oversee your screening process for your safety. By visiting our blog, Exposed, you get access to the latest information about STD topics. Our testing centers use identical testing as what hospitals and physicians do.
You can download your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We are aware how important your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Plano, Texas
If you don't get educated about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Texas containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Plano.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
Studies show that 25% or more of Texas adults have a sexually transmitted disease but are unaware of it. Use prophylactics and get tested in Plano regularly for the safest sexual health routine possible.