Confidential STD Testing
When you visit our STD testing labs, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. Our doctors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania can refer you to a specialist near you if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information safety. Choose to pay your STD testing with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the simplest, quickest checkout. By choosing to take an STD test with us, you are using to the same labs where the hospitals near you have their tests processed.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Pittsburgh STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 15221 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Pittsburgh area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease data. Periodic STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your payment if you decide not to go through with the STD test.