Local Same-Day STD Testing
We never ask embarrassing and awkward private questions now or at the lab. Know that you are hepatitis A-free now with our exclusive comprehensive test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
A physician is always in our labs to oversee our testing procedures. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is updated often to help you keep up with new developments in STD testing and treatment. We utilize the same tests that health centers and doctors do.
Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody will know why you are there. To find a test location in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. We are confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Phoenix, Arizona STI Data
The best way to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Phoenix.
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
- As of 2011, 40% of all HIV positive pregnant women did not know they were positive
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
Getting tested with STDcheck.com is quite easy - you will be done in 1-5 minutes, we guarantee it.