Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our 98003 testing centers offer rapid testing when you purchase your testing package online. Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include many in Federal Way and all over the state of Washington. Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts.
The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for paying for your STD testing.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we built our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test centers in your area.
Federal Way, Washington STD Information
Every sexually active resident of Washington is at risk for getting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Federal Way resident who has not taken an STD test is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- Asians accounted for 311 of all Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.