Fast Local STD testing Centers
We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so after you submit a small sample, you're done. Our network of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get medication to cure certain conditions in Oak Lawn, Illinois. If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Oak Lawn, Illinois area, our physicians are happy to help.
Because our tests are monitored by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. With all of the same testing used in hospitals, we can provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our labs. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and treatment.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. STDcheck.com has have the most sophisticated Oak Lawn STD testing and we offer the quickest tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
STD Morbidity Data for Oak Lawn, Illinois
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Oak Lawn from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Illinois health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- In 2011, Illinois rate of HIV infection was 20.0 for every 100,000 resident.
- 7.6 of every 100,000 White Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
- The rate of female HIV transmission in Illinois in 2011 was 7.6 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010 Illinois was ranked 12th in the nation for sexually transmitted diseases.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by doctors with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if left untreated.