Confidential Online STD Testing
We selected all of our STD tests based on how easy they are for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication from one of our doctors in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our doctors if your Oak Lawn, Illinois STD testing returns a positive result.
Receive the exact same tests you'd get at a sexual health clinic with the convenience of our online STD testing system. Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and topics. Place your trust in our doctor-managed testing.
At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated Illinois STD testing close to you in 60453. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together due to the fact that they are known as co-existing infections which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other disease. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test detects the syphilis virus in the body.
Oak Lawn, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
If you live in the Oak Lawn area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of sexually transmitted diseases in your area. To maintain control of your sexual wellbeing at all times, you have to take STD tests frequently.
- In 2010, the rate of Black women living with HIV infection in Illinois was 18 times the rate of White women.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.