Convenient STD Testing
Purchase your test now and we promise no extra paperwork is required. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 43055 STD testing packages online. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Visit any of our testing centers around Newark, which are conveniently located. We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be frustrating, so our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you aren't sure what tests you should take.
Test results, when available, are emailed to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Newark, Ohio
If you don't have the facts about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't protecting yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life. Data from the health department of Ohio is published each year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Newark.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
We believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Ohio test locations close to you. Testing for common sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases is important for residents of Ohio, especially for those that are sexually active. Most people infected with STDs are unaware that they are and spread them unknowingly.