Same-Day STD Testing Centers
No extra paperwork to complete at the testing centers. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 10014 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in New York.
We offer many flexible payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to paying for your STD test package. We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the accuracy of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. Your personal information is always secure because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
All test results are available immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
New York, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of STDs. The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of New York in particular.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
However you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.