Same-Day STD Testing
All of our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing method simple and an ease to complete. By selecting our online STD service, you are getting the best priced STD testing in the 10010 area.
We take pride in every satisfied review we get from a past customer. 128-bit encryption is how we safeguard your personal information when you checkout on our website. Counselors are able to answer your STD questions any time of the day, 24/7.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel screens for both diseases in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com has the most advanced New York STD testing. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
New York, New York STI Data
The health department of New York and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in New York every year.
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uninformed about STDs and how they are spread.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Our labs all over United States of America can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.