Local HIV Testing Centers
We offer convenient testing locations all over Mount Shasta, California and more than 4,000 nationwide testing centers. Our system has been vetted by diagnostic specialists and guaranteed to give you correct results. Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 96067 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day.
The service we provide leaves our customers happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. 128-bit encryption means you can purchase STD testing on our site with confidence. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience.
No one else has better Mount Shasta STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
Mount Shasta, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of California each year about STD infections and rates in Mount Shasta. Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.