Rapid STD Testing
You will complete our simple testing process in 5 minutes or less. No other testing service prices their STD test packages more affordably near 36117. Stop by any of our CLIA-certified testing locations for guaranteed STD test results today.
By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy mandates, we are ensuring that your personal information remains protected. Every one of our accepted payment methods are meant to provide you with convenient options for how to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you decide to take an STD test with us, you are electing to avoid the doctor's office or hospital and go directly to the lab where they have their tests processed.
We send test results by email. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. Results are available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets.
Montgomery, Alabama STD Rate
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Alabama health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Montgomery.
- Alabama had a rate of 3290.4 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people in 2011.
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
- 58% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- Gonorrhea had about 6246 cases in young people in the state of Alabama in 2011.
With STDcheck.com, getting STD testing in private is not hard - nobody will ever know that you got one.