Same-Day STD Testing
We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. We are offering the only complete STD testing test panel that detects Hepatitis A. For your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
All of our testing is monitored by a healthcare professional to provide the high-quality of our method. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a excellent resource for facts about STD testing and progress.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We protect your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
Milpitas, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health. The Milpitas area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
Many common STIs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status. Being a California resident makes it important that you get tested regularly.