Confidential STD Testing
Purchase your STD testing today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Our exclusive comprehensive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions.
We administer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, updated to help educate you on STD topics and issues. Our testing locations always have a doctor on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. We test for common STDs in 08055 using the most sophisticated Medford STD testing methods available. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together.
STI Rate for Medford, New Jersey
The federal government and the New Jersey department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Medford annually
Being educated about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 62% of women living with HIV/AIDS are currently 20-49 years old.
- Essex County, New Jersey had the highest number of gonorrhea cases in 2012 with 1,027.
- In 2011, 19,886 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Jersey.
- 18.06 of every 100,000 male residents in New Jersey had syphilis in 2011.
- In 2012, 27,269 sexually transmitted infections were reported in New Jersey.
Sexually transmitted diseases are a major threat to the lives of New Jersey residents. Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in Medford.