Local Private STD Testing
If you need STD testing in the 78543 area, choose any of our local testing centers for same-day testing. We have over 4,000 test locations throughout USA, including in the 78543 area of McAllen, Texas. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
Our test recommendation tool can help you with finding out what testing you need. All of our test centers are located conveniently throughout McAllen. Our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results.
Our labs test for so many infections that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby locations. Our system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for McAllen, Texas
The health department of Texas and the federal government gather and publish facts and figures every year about STDs in McAllen. Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
Our labs all over USA can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.