Same-Day Online STD Testing
We do not ask for extra paperwork once you complete your order. You can test for STDs in 78654 without a visit to a physician's office with our online STD testing service. Our tests are fast and can be completed in 5 minutes or less.
We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Marble Falls. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD testing you need. Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results.
It is really easy to locate a testing center in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. We designed our testing process to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. Since our labs screen for many diseases, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Marble Falls, Texas
The Marble Falls area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in Texas have an STD. People who are infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in Texas. As many as 50% of all Texas citizens will have an STD in their lifetime. Quite a few people with STDs are asymptomatic. Some STDs can infect the same person repeatedly.