Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our 98499 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation make Washington STD testing easy with many locations throughout Lakewood. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists.
Real reviews and testimonials can be found on our website. Our counselors are trained to answer your STD questions and are available 24/7. Checking out on our site is always secure with 128 bit encryption.
STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance provider of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available. We will email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Lakewood, Washington
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Lakewood area.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be tested. A lot of people have no idea they have been infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Washington. STD tests are important for all those participating in sexual intercourse of any kind. Some sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the country and Washington.