Local STD Testing Centers
When you choose to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Iowa City, Iowa, our physicians may be able to give a specialist referral. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment available for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Iowa City, Iowa.
We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We protect our payment process with 128-bit encryption.
In Iowa STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are known as twin infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both sexually transmitted diseases. We are the only online STD testing company that offers only FDA-approved tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Iowa City, Iowa
A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Iowa City area. The only way to be completely sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test.
- Polk County had 153 new HIV infections among residents from 2008 to 2011.
- Men in Iowa were infected with HIV at a rate of 110 per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, Iowa reported that about 5.6% of the population or 170,595 residents had hepatitis B virus
- 11,139 new Chlamydia infections were reported in Iowa in 2013
- Iowa females had an HIV infection rate of 28 per 100,000 in 2010.
One of the things that make STDs dangerous is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.